Thursday, March 4, 2010

{ Goodbye, Only For Now }


Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die.


Anon

BROWN MICHAEL D.
Age 33, of Jefferson Hills, suddenly on Sunday, February 28, 2010. Loving son of
Dr. David F. and Carol (Hudak) Brown; cherished brother of Lori (Mike) Kohn of
Pleasant Grove, UT and Bethany (Sean) Canny of Lindon, UT; beloved uncle
of Caleb & Jacob Kohn; also survived by many loving aunts, uncles & cousins.
Michael was a graduate of Thomas Jefferson High School and a member
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Michael loved photography,
nature and all God's creatures. He had a gentle spirit and tender heart.
Michael loved his family and friends. He will be greatly missed and will be
forever in our hearts. Friends will be received on Thursday from 4-9PM
at the JEFFERSON MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME, INC., 301 Curry Hollow Road,
Pleasant Hills. A funeral service will be held on Friday at NOON in the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Pleasant Hills.
Entombment Jefferson Memorial Park. Family requests memorial contributions
be made to Haiti Relief www.lds.org Humanitarian Aid. www.jeffersonmemorial.biz
Send condolences at post-gazette.com/gb

With heavy hearts we say goodbye to a childhood friend.
Not goodbye forever, just goodbye, for now, dear friend.
God be with you 'til we meet again.